Daily Fans

Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Folllower(New Update)

This Not Her Real Name:BMG y u k i e
Hey Guys!So me and Kev were FINDING followers for our blog.We did events that if they follow our blog we'l give them food (also a kissing event LOL).So we were letting ppl eat when BOOM there she was a FRIEND.
She was really NICE she even followed our blog!She was so nice she gave food for my dog.Puppy LOVE at first site ♥
                                -Ami



Hey Everyone!Today Update is...............were making a a story!I went on a blog (Jad  Etoile's Blog) and I saw he made tons of funny story is was HILARIOUS so I thought I could also do that too (with my own stories).So me and Kev (also my sister Tayeon is making HILARIOUS stories too!Cya!
                                                                                                                                             -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment