Daily Fans

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Chocolate Gacha & Wedding Gacha

Hey Guys!There a new Gacha in Pico such as the Wedding Gacha It really pretty and I'm saving my AG for it cuz it's SOOOOOOO cute >0<.Did you see the Dress its so CUTE with the head thingy >0<.But..........I don't think boys are really interested in this LOL!







I think in my opinion the chocolate factory is NOT that cute but I'm saving my gummies for the hate well because it's 3000 gummies so I think its like not that cheap but who cares????It's not cute but at lease it's gummmies.I know I have little interest in this but I'm still gonna write about this everything is really chocolate and I admit I don't like chocolate but nothing about my dislike of chocolate is RELATED to the ''Chocolate Room".  




Cya ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment