Daily Fans

Monday, June 27, 2011

Back!

Hey everyone!I'm sorry for not posting DAILY it's just so hard! Anyway my brother and sisters had a fight and well everything ok NOW so......I've changed alot these days and the Above And Beyond Movie is not going so WELL and I'm panicking plus I need LOTS of ag right now == Here what I look like right now =3 and my room.
Lady DQ decided to QUIT Pico again but I bet she can't resist it =3 cuz all of u no PICO IS TO HARD TO IGNORE once u played it its hard to stop thats what happend to me =3.GUY!I got free autograh from Pico Rock Band let me show u........Also this Lady DQSHE IS SO CUTE >0<.So far right now on my youtube acc there nothing for video >.< im trying my best to makeup a vid which is Above and Beyond but I still need the STINKIN ACTORS TT0TT!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh and to let you know I want to be in the Etoile Family in Pico they seem so nice and cool OMG >0< Get urself together Mrs.Ami >.<.Anyway cya guys l8ter bye >0<

No comments:

Post a Comment