Daily Fans

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jealos Or Not?

Hey Everyone!So today update is about my feeling you know my sister right Tayeon (Some How I Can't Copy and Paste her name).I'm IDK Jealous Upset?I'm not sure.It's just my bro Kevin usually GETS the attention (Kev*Writer of the blog too)So I'm feeling not so.......''well".Its just as you see her profile I'm not officially her sister but I let that pass me and on my profile I just did what I thought before.But WHEN she talked about her hamster I was in awe,shock.She named her hamster (which I will not tell you his name)after a YouTube celeb and her brother.I was in huge shocked I said I'll be getting gummies.This is my true feelings and if any of my family is reading this I won't say a word.Thanks Guys for understanding ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment