Daily Fans

Monday, July 11, 2011

Quited~

Hey Guys~Um I want to tell you that I'm quitting  Pico and FB.It's just Kev don't really like me and I have no idea why.Its just his profile says his sis is Tay which I don't object but really?I'm not his sister?Tay♥Tay♥Tay♥ on his room I just don't get him so I deleted him as my friend on FB and buddies in Pico I just don't want him in my life but if hes gonna piss me off I'm going on Anne team for no reason but really he just have to do something I don't get but I was really hurt maybe I'll be on FB and Pico again and team up with someone I think I'll approve but if Kev apologize then I'll forgive him xD and go back it's just I know that he love Tay better so...........IDK why but I still have feelings for Anne so..........I thought her like a real sister and she does that back so..............If Kev piss me off even more IDC about a crap about him.

                                                                                   -Ami



No comments:

Post a Comment