Daily Fans

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Royal Paris Salon~

Whole View Of Spa
Enreancxe to Spa~Makeup Area for Customor.Front Desk with Kitchen for Lunch


Waiting Room With a Play Carriage and Photo Booth
Massage Rest and Wax Room~
Nail on Pillow Mushroom Leaf.Hair On White chair and Pink Customer For Hair on Rocking Chair.Nail Sit on Red Chai
Hey Guys~I just made my "House" as a Spa and it took a long time.Anyway I hope you like it cause it's a little lame in my opinion cause I need like the same block and all LMFAO but everything is great.........But their lots of  error that I need to fix but got no gummies =(.I did lots of testing and it seems all of this is what i made out but I should do a fix for the blocks which I'm buying black so it may take a long time But Tay saved a lot of money so I bet I can xD.So I need 15 blocks of black and each of them is 300 so that may take long and after that I'll swear I'll save 15,000 gummies for the Sky OR NO PICO!Ok so remind everytime Guys!~Cya!~
                                    -Ami

No comments:

Post a Comment