Daily Fans

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rude =.=

As you can see on the right with her name it says "Watch out for Ami"
Hey guys!~I have a "Friend" that is totally being rude to me for no reason LIKE ANNE she piss me off.She just Host a Contest (bunny) but no one actually entered so thats a lesson.So she said she'll hack me and all those crazy stuff.Btw There Space items you can buy with AG and gummies so hurry and buy some!Back to the topic she started being mean and rude like anne and ditching us she no fun anymore,like anne she thinking she rich and ditch us kick us and all that stuff well THAT #%@*!I think she is deep Sl-l:T soon cuz shes a l3 : T ( l-l right now and being selfish Kev was smart to tell me that she said watch out for Ami and all.WTF was she saiying that for IM NOT A HACKER!?!?!?!?!? How can I be a hacker I'm 10!?!?!?!?!So Here her name you can yell at her or something LOL but she should really apologize:
O.o°P¦£°o.O  O.o°P¦£°o.O O.o°P¦£°o.O O.o°P¦£°o.O O.o°P¦£°o.O
I think to my opinion that that name has a REALLY nice design and shouldn't get teased or anything but really me A HACKER?!?!?!? weird I'm really pissed off of how she treat me.We use to call kev a ladyman long ago BUT NOW IM PISSED OFF THAT SHE BETRAYED ME!LIKE WTF!Cya Guys = 3 =
                                                                    -Ami 

No comments:

Post a Comment