Daily Fans

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Etoile Just a Dream Vid!~

Hey Guys!Iwanna tell you the Etoile Just a Dream Vid was a HIT.It was fantastic and heartbroken WOW.Hope they make more!You have to watch it!~I hope I get a chance to advertise her wait these are the questions I'll ask her LMFAO um........

  1. When did you start Pico?
  2. Is this your 1st or 2nd acc
  3. I love your blog when did you started it.
  4. What do you do on daily life.
  5. I know that lots of people wants to be your family members do you still accept more?
  6. Lots of people are asking how your sitting in your profile do you say anyting?
  7. Will you make another photo contest and vid(Plz say yes!).
  8. Lots of people are coping you do you let them be?
  9. Im just asking xD Plz don't think I'm wrong like a paparazzi but is iDomo your BF in any sort?

     And that is it Thanks Guys!

                                 -Ami

No comments:

Post a Comment