Daily Fans

Friday, August 19, 2011

FML in Pico~!

Hello~! FML IN PICO!!!! When I was in Pico, I was asked to be in a SITCOM. I said yes, and I followed my friend ßυηηιCøøkιε.( Her name looks nice <.<) I got to know her friends ^_^ I was in the bad guy group so I had to look racist xDD  But when we were starting to practice the sitcom, I had to practice my oboe. :/ 30 minutes passed by, and they already practiced the sitcom. I asked what did they use for me when I was AFK? They said someone else did. I WAS LIKE; FML FML FML FML FML FML!!!! I went home and did some gachas. I got a token on my first try. I bought an action called "Pout". I started posting events saying "FML FML FML 3X" and "BETRAYED AND REPLACED". I hated Pico and wanted to leave. Bunni apologied but the others didn't... DX The next day, I started posting the FML events again. Nobody replied... YOU BETRAYERS!! I will keep updating. Reply if I should quit Pico or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment