Daily Fans

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Same Same

Oh my god guys check this out!You see that?That barly happens at BAM it did happen on MY acc.Today I just got this random number of gummies and played it on gacha and soon after that I got 112 gummies x).Isn't it cool?If you guys has this same thing happened to you can you post it on my page on Facebook?

Today I need to totally find this book.What is worst is that one from my school libary and the other is public.Ughh I've been looking for weeks and I can't find it anymore.But I had this werid dream that I was in the libary helping [ which I use to do ] and I lift up this board and their were my books.I see it everyday so must be a hint that I see it everyday.My family are disvorced </3 so I could be anywhere!Now I have to find it?Bad luck for X-Mas.

Sad news!Twix had problems going on her acc. so she can't go on.Someone must have reported her acc. cause it's not possible to say reload everytime.The think kinda shock her and she's trying to make a new acc.She already made one but she can't go on much due to school and I of coarse had sneaked in playing it without anything happening to me.Just playing a little not so bad but I feel sorry for Twix being banned and all and not playing.Another luck for X-Mas.Wonder Santa think we're naughty x).

No comments:

Post a Comment