Daily Fans

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey guys?I'm so bored I'm like craving for pumpkin pie!How's your Thanksgiving?By the way
                     Happy Thanksgiving! =)               
I'm holding you a kiss
My family is planing on Saturday which makes me like what? >:O.I want turkey and gravy!Mostly Thanksgiving is not about food or Pilgrims.It's about giving thanks to people who had help you or took care of you.I'm thankful for my family and friends.They had always been my side that it's almost impossible to know when there far away from you.You feel protected.You know parents may be annoying?Well their annoying CAUSE they may be trying to protect you.Like no Internet.Think-Your eyes and your IQ.If you can't finish your food and they tell you to finish it just eat it they want you to be healthy.Some people don't have money to have food or surf the Internet.Don't be so selfish and think about those people out there!Just thank God that you're OK =).If you have a sickness I hope you get better and be able to participate in Thanksgiving and Christmas next year.Just be patient!
       God Bless You!           

No comments:

Post a Comment